Asian Development Bank Scholarship in New Zealand 2021
The Asian Development Bank Scholarship in New Zealand is now open. The ADB offers Scholarships at the University of Auckland New Zealand. The Asian Development bank covers all the expenses.
The Asian Development Bank was established in 1998. It is funded by the Japanese Government.
They award scholarships to Students from Asian Countries. The ADB Scholarship only Funds 2 Year Master Degree Programs.
Participants are required to come back to their countries after completing Studies. The aim is to provide opportunities to ADB Developing member countries.
The Scholarship is to undertake postgraduate study. The Following Fields you can study Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other Development Related Fields.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship in New Zealand Details
- Scholarship Country: New Zealand
- University: University of Auckland
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 19th July 2020
Available Field of Study Offering
ADB is offering the Following Fields of Study to Study at the University of Auckland New Zealand.
- You can do a Master of Public Health
- Or Master in Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master in International Business
- Masters in Engineering.
ADB Scholarship offers a Fully Funded all expenses covered scholarships opportunities to all the Students from ADB Member Countries.
The Following Expenses will be covered by the ADB for the Duration of the Scholarship.
- Tuition Fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
- You Must be a National of ADB Member Countries. You can Check on Google about ADB Current Member Countries.
- Must gain admission in the Approved Master Program given above at the University of Auckland.
- Have a Bachelors Degree
- Have at least 2 years of Full-time Professional Experience
- Be proficient in English Skills
- Be under 35 Years of old
- Must Return to Home country after the completion of the program.
List of the Documents Required for the Admission
- Complete ADB Application Form
- Copy of the Offer from Auckland University
- Both Transcripts and degrees from the Home University
- Certificate of Employemment
- Certificate of Income issued by the Company
- Copy of Passport
- Valid IELTS Test
The last date to apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship in New Zealand 2021 is 19th July 2020
- The Scholarship Selection will take place between 22 July – 27 Sep 2020
- Successful Applicants will be notified by November 2020