- Applicants must be studying in the 1st and 2nd year of undergraduate engineering programme from government institutions located in Noida, Gurgaon, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Delhi and Faridabad.
- Annual family income of the applicants must be less than or equal to INR 5 lakh.
- Opportunity to participate in an elaborate online mentorship webinar conducted by the employees of ITC
- Subject experts from ITC will conduct webinar sessions/workshops every month with mentees on relevant topics.
- Exclusive one-to-one mentorship sessions from experienced employees at CNH Industrial
- The webinar topics are as follows:
- Importance of time-management
- Dealing with stress
- Growth mindset and habits
- Staying motivated
- Positive psychology
- Skill enhancement (English communication, CV writing, and Interviews)
- Personality development
- Scheduling of the online sessions of mentors and mentees for course duration is based on mutual preference.
- The mentees will have the option to request for rescheduling sessions.
- Passport-Sized Photograph
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License/Pan Card)
- Marksheet of Previous Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Admission (College/Institution ID Card/Admission Fee Receipt, etc.)
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered already, please register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘CNH-ITC Mentorship Program 2023’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Read the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and indicate your acceptance to move ahead towards submitting the application and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.