The Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru will start the online registration process for the GATE 2024 tomorrow, August 24.
The online registration process for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering or GATE 2024 will begin tomorrow, August 24. All the candidates can apply for GATE 2024 registration on the official website, the link for which is gate2024.iisc.ac.in .
The last date to apply for GATE 2024 is September 29.
As per the schedule, GATE 2024 will be held in two shifts – from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
HOW TO APPLY FOR GATE 2024
In order to apply for GATE 2024, all the candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of GATE 2024
- On the homepage, click on the “ GATE 2024 REGISTRATION “ link
- Create your login account and fill out the application form in the prescribed format
- Pay the application fee and click on submit
- Online application process opens: August 24
- Closing date of regular online registration/application process (without late fee): September 29
- Modifications in GATE 2024 application: November 7 to 11
- GATE 2024 exam dates: February 3, 4, 10 and 11
This article is taken from https://www.indiatoday.in/education-today/notification/story/gate-2024-registration-begins-tomorrow-details-here-2425368-2023-08-23