Applications are invited to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2020-2021. The World Bank Scholarship Program is Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students from Developing Countries to Earn a Fully Funded Masters Degree Scholarships.
Scholarships available for students:
The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship is offering a Master Degree Programs to Study at one of the Partner Universities in U.S., Europe, and Japan on a Fully Funded Scholarship. Since 1982, the Program has helped to form a pool of over 6,000.
Both Women & Men from Developing Countries are eligible to apply. All academic Fields & Majors are available to Study Free Abroad on Highly Paid Fully Funded Scholarship. The World Bank Scholarship will cover all the Expenses.
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2020 Details
- Scholarship Country: U.S., Europe, and Japan
- Organization: World Bank Group
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Level: MS Degree Programs
- Deadline: 31st April 2020
About Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship
- More than 30+ Study Fields available for the Master Degree Scholarships Under World Bank Scholarship Program.
- More than 10 Universities are available in U.S., Europe, and Japan. You will be studying at one of the Partner University in U,S, Europe or Japan.
- The Duration of the Scholarship is for 2 Years.
Available Fields of Study & Universities
A wide array of Fields of Study are Available under Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2020.As a result, the List of Universities & Fields is given below in the link.
Check List of Universities & Fields of Study (CLICK HERE)
Consequently, Joint Japan Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Student Scholarship for International Students. All the Expenses will be Covered Such as:
- Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip.
- Full Tuition for your graduate program
- Medical Coverage
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books)
Developing countries are eligible. Check Full List CLICK HERE FOR FULL LIST.
As a result, this is a Basic Eligibility criteria by the World Bank.scholarships available for students
- Be a National of a World Bank Member developing Country on This List.
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
The last date to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2020-2021 is 31st April 2020.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online & Lengthy. The Detailed application process and the official website link are given below.
For More Scholarships – Click Here