Scholarship and Fellowship Programmes you can apply to in Oct-Nov
The Covid-19 pandemic and lockdown has increased the necessity of good scholarships. Thousands of children have lost one or both parents during this tough time and many are being forced to give up education because of the lack of funds and a support system.
A decent scholarship programme can open up the future career path for students besides allowing them to study a certain course or programme with reduced fees.
The economic assistance is of great help as many parents and individuals have lost their jobs during this time and do not have the means to support their own or their children’s higher education.
Check out these four scholarship programmes where you need to apply to in October and November, 2021:
1. BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2021-22
- BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL) invites scholarship applications from students studying in the final year of undergraduate programme (any stream) in a government institute in Delhi.
- The scholarship is meant to support higher education of meritorious students who belong to underprivileged sections of society.
- The scholarship is open for Indian students residing in Delhi only. The applicants must be studying in the final year of undergraduate programme (any stream) in a government institute in Delhi.
- They must have secured more than 55% marks in their last appeared examination. The annual family income of the applicant must not exceed INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
Prizes and rewards: Up to INR 30,000
Application mode: Online applications only
Last date to apply: 14-11-2021
1 thought on “scholarship and fellowship programes you can apply to in Oct-Nov”
Great information shared.. really enjoyed reading this post thank you author for sharing this post .. appreciated