vivo for Education Scholarship 2021-22
- Open for students who are residents of Telangana and Maharashtra only.
- Students must be currently studying in Class 10 and 12.
- They must have scored more than 80% marks in their Class 9 or 11 in 2020-21.
- The annual family income must not be more than INR 4,00,000 (4 Lakh) per annum.
Fixed one-time award of INR 10,000
- Aadhaar card
- Marksheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 9 or 11)
- Current academic year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
- Income proof
- Bank document
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Login to Buddy4Study with registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.