Bill Gates Scholarships Program 2021 | United States | Fully Funded
Bill Gates announced 300 Bill Gates Scholarships in the United States. All expenses covered Bill Gates scholarship for international students. The Gates Scholarship is open to apply now to Study in United States Universities. The Gates Scholarship is a highly selective, Full Scholarship to Study Full-time Undergraduate Degree in the United States. Do You know that Most of the U.S Universities Waived off GRE/GMAT Due to COVID-19?
Each Year 300 Top Students avail Bill Gates Scholarship and providing them the opportunity to reach their Full Potential. The Bill Gates Scholarships for Undergraduate Students is Funded by the Microsoft founder Bill Gates. Microsoft is also providing Free Online Internships with Free Certificates 2020. Gates Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Scholarship.
Gates Scholars are provided with a Full Financial scholarship to attend any U.S College or University with leadership development opportunities. The Scholarship was started in 1991. There exist a total of 20,000 scholars as of the last cohort in the class of 2020. The aim of the Bill gates scholarship is to open Educational opportunities for everyone. It is Dreamed to everyone to Study in the United States. Further information is given below.
Bill Gates Scholarships Program 2021 Details
- Country: United States
- Funded by: Bill Gates
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Degree Level: Undergraduate Scholarship
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th Sept 2020
Have You applied for the Knight Hennessy Stanford University Scholarships 2021? If Not, you are wasting your time Seriously. Get this Opportunity and take a Full Benefit.
Bill Gates Scholarship Amount
Scholars will receive funding for the full cost of attendance. Its a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students and will cover all the Expenses for the Duration of the Scholarship.
- 1.Tuition Fee
- 6.Transportation, and may include other personal costs.
Eligibility Criteria for the Bill Gates Scholarship
- 1. A High School Senior
- 2.From at least one of the following ethnicities: African-American, American Indian/Alaska Native*, Asian & Pacific Islander American, and/or Hispanic American
- 4.A US citizen, national, or permanent resident
- 5.In good academic standing with a minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- 6.Additionally, a student must plan to enroll full-time, in a four-year degree program.
Ideal Candidate for the Bill Gates Scholarship
- An outstanding academic record in high school (in the top 10% of his/her graduating class)
- Demonstrated leadership ability (e.g., as shown through participation in community service, extracurricular, or other activities)
- Exceptional personal success skills (e.g., emotional maturity, motivation, perseverance, etc.).
- You need to follow some tips before applying for a scholarship.
The last date to apply Online for the Bill Gates Scholarships in the United States is 15th September 2020.
How to Apply for the Bill Gates Scholarship
Applicants need to apply online. The Link to Online Application and the Official website is also given. If You want to apply Please Visit the Official Website of the Gates Scholarship Program