Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan 2021 (Fully Funded)
The Applications are open for the Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan for the 2021 Enrollment. The Kyoto University Scholarship is Fully Funded by the ADB. Asian Development Bank will Fund the Scholarship and it will cover all the Expenses.
Kyoto University is a National University in Kyoto and the 2nd Oldest University of Japan. The Kyoto University Does Not Charge any Application Fee to apply for the Scholarship. Kyoto University and Asian Development Bank are offering 2 Year Master Degree Scholarship. While Many Other Scholarships have been announced too
Each Year ADB provides 300 Scholarships to International Students in different countries of the world. All the courses are in English. Therefore You do not need to have prior knowledge of Japanese to apply. The ADB is the Highest Fully Funded Scholarship Award till Now.
Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan 2021 Details
- University: Kyoto University
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 11th June 2020
A Wide Range of Scholarships Programs is available for international students wishing to study at Kyoto University. But Currently, Only ADB is accepting Applications. The Deadlines for others are Passed.
How does ADB Scholarship work?
- The Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program Annually enrolls 300 Students on a Full Scholarship.
- Kyoto University is Under ADB. You can Only Study 2 Year Master Degree Program.
The Successful Students will Receive the Following Fundings from the Asian Development Bank Scholarship program to study at Kyoto University. All the Expenses will be covered by the Asian Development Bank.
- 1. Tuition Fees
- 2. Housing Allowance
- 3. Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- 4. Student Medical and Accident Insurance.
- 5. Books
- 6. Economy Class Air Travel Tickets.
- 7. Visa Fees, Airport Taxes, Luggage Allowance.
- 8. Thesis/Research Allowance. Photocopying, School Supplies, Typing and Computer Charges, Postage, Communications, Binding Charges, Local Travel Costs, and Accommodation for out-of-town trips.
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Federated States of Micronesia
Papua New Guinea
Eligibility Criteria for ADB Scholarship
Be a national of an ADB Country given above.
A Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent with a superior academic record.
At least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at a time of application.
Not more than 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years old.
Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
The last date to apply for the Kyoto University Scholarship in Japan 2021 is 11th June 2020
How to Apply
The Application Process is Entirely Online. Go to the Official website of Kyoto University and apply it from there.