University of Westminster International Scholarship 2020 London (Fully Funded)
Finally, the Application Portal is now open for the University of Westminster International Scholarship in London. The University of Westminster Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in London for International Students for Undergraduate & Masters Degree.
Say Hello to the Future. Yes, the University of Westminster is a Public Research University in London which offers all academic Fields & Majors to Study Full Bachelors Degree Programs & Master Degree Programs on a Full International Student Scholarships. They have all Fields of Study Available.
The Westminster International Scholarship is open to International Students from Developing Countries Only. Full tuition Fee Award, Accommodation, Living Expenses, and Flights to and from London will be given to all the Selected Candidates.
University of Westminster International Scholarship Details
- Scholarship Country: London
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 29th May 2020
Do You the United States open its doe & inviting for the Largest Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2021 Stanford University (Fully Funded)
Available Fields of Study
- The Following Study Programs are Available for Undergraduate Degree Programs & Master Degree Programs
- Accounting & Finance
- Architecture & Interior
- Arts Design & Visual Culture
- Biological & Biomedical Sciences
- Business & Management
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Construction Management & Urban Planning
- Criminology & Sociology
- Data Science & Informatics
- English and Creative Writing
- Film & Television
- Media & Communication
- Nutrition and Public Health
- Politics & International Relations
- Tourism, Events & Management
- Transport & Logistics
Westminster Scholarship Benefits
Westminster Scholarship 2020 is a Fully Funded Scholarship in UK for International Students which will cover all the expenses such as:
- Full Tuition Fee Award.
- Living Expenses.
- Flights to and from London.
- You must be an International Student from a Developing Country Developing Includes “Middle-Income Countries”
- Must hold a Bachelors’s Degree for Master’s Degree Programs.
- If Your Country is NOT LISTED Below then you are Eligible to Apply. The Following Countries are Considered to be DEVELOPED.
Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
The Last Date to Apply for the University of Westminster International Scholarship 2020 for both Bachelors & Masters is 29th May 2020
How to Apply
Please Note: They are currently accepting applications via Email to email@example.com. The Official Website Link is also given below